Who we are
Crouzet provides Switches and Sensors, Electromechanical Actuators, Electrical Protection Equipments, Cockpit Controls, Automation Controllers and Relays, and Instrumentation Services.
Since 1921, Crouzet has a heritage of close collaboration with customers in the development of products, from standard components to fully customized solutions. Crouzet’s customers and partners can rely on our teams worldwide to always meet and often exceed their expectations. Driven by innovation, our experts are focused on designing and delivering the right product for the right application.
Crouzet is your trusted partner of choice to face industrial challenges of today and tomorrow.
Quality, Security, Environment
At Crouzet, we make it a priority to guarantee both our employees’ health & safety at work and the safety of our products. We are also committed to providing products that meet our Customers’ expectations (Cost / Quality / Delay). For this reason, the Crouzet Management System is certified by AFNOR according to standards which take into account Health, Safety, Environment and specific requirements of the automotive, aeronautical, defence and nuclear industries.
Certificates - Quality
Certificates - Security and Environment
At Crouzet, we are passionate about technology and engineering. We are always seeking for excellence for our customers and for ourselves. We are strongly involved in succeeding in our markets with our brands and our people.
Thanks to the expertise, diversity and agility of its teams worldwide, Crouzet is committed to satisfying its customers in their most demanding requirements. Applicants for positions located in the US: Crouzet does not discriminate against qualified applicants with disabilities and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to the known disabilities of such individuals so as to ensure equal access to, and benefits and privileges of, employment. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact :
- In Europe : email@example.com
- In Morocco : https://career.innovistasensors.ma
- In Asia : firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the US : email@example.com
|CROUZET – Professional equality index Men – Women 2020 : 93 /100 Points|
|The 5 Indicators of the index||Score 2020|
|1. The pay gap||39 / 40 pts|
|2. The difference in the distribution of individual increases||20 / 20 pts|
|3. The spread of the promotion rate||15 / 15 pts|
|4. Percentage of the people increased after maternity||NA* / 15 pts|
|5. The number of women among the 10 highest paid||5 / 10 pts|
|Overall Score||93 / 100 pts|
|* Nont applicable for the year 2020|
The company Crouzet and its subsidiaries (hereinafter “CROUZET”) comply with the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/ 679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
As such, CROUZET implements all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data is processed in accordance with current regulations.
“Personal data” means all direct personal information: surname, first name, telephone number, address, email address, as well as indirect personal information, i.e. information that will enable a third party to identify an individual, such as a social security number, an IP address, location data, an online username …
CROUZET hereby informs individuals that this data is collected as part of an exchange of information relating to CROUZET products, its technical and technological innovations, and more broadly as part of marketing activities.
Personal data collected on these occasions will be recorded and stored by CROUZET in its computer systems for a period of three (3) years.
Your rights are listed below :
* The right to information and the principle of express consent: prior to disclosing your data, the organization collecting your data must inform you of the purpose of such collection and the storage period. Once you have received this information, you must give your express consent before your data is collected or processed;
* The right to access your data: you can ask a data controller what personal data is held relating to you;
* The right to rectification: following access to your data, or if you become aware that such data is false or inaccurate, the regulations allow you to ask the data controller to modify or update the same;
* The right to erasure or to be forgotten: you can withdraw your consent at any time, and request the erasure of your data as soon as possible (provided that this is justified);
* The right to data portability: this is the right to ask the data controller to transfer your data to another data controller;
* The right to object and to oppose profiling: in certain cases, in particular when the period for which the data is stored appears to have expired, or when your data is used unlawfully, you may object to the data processing. In addition, your personal data may be analysed and cross-referenced to predict your behaviour. This is called profiling. You may oppose this practice except in the case of IT security procedures.
These rights must, of course, be exercised in a reasonable and non-abusive manner.
To comply with its obligations, CROUZET has appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) to ensure compliance with the regulations in force.
Therefore, for any questions relating to these regulations or the way in which we manage your personal information, please contact our DPO at DPO@crouzet.com
For security reasons and to ensure that your right of access to this information is respected, we reserve the right to ask you to produce any documents proving your identity. This is to ensure that your personal information is not disclosed to anyone who is not authorized to access the same.
Standard terms and conditions of sales applicable to Subsidiaries of Crouzet.